Skip to main content

Write about when you knew you where in trouble.

 When I turned 16 not even a week after having my license I had a car accident. I got rear ended in a parking lot. However I was at fault for the accident, this is because I was adjusting my parking when a car pulled though spots to cut across the lot. The car came up straight behind me and as I was backing up the cars hit. This accident however didn’t cause any damage to my car.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fences Collage

  My Heritage is a mix of different European cultures and religions.  My ancestors came from Ireland, England, Scotland, Wales, Russia, and Austria.  We have a mix of religious backgrounds of Catholicism, Methodist, and Jewish.  While all from Europe, these backgrounds contribute to a melting pot of traditions, experiences and symbols.  The first symbols are of flowers that represent my family are the Scottish Thistle that is a sign of strength and resolve, The Red Rose of England that represents passion and love, and the Welsh daffodil that represent new beginnings in America for my family and agricultural history in both Europe and America.  The other symbols are that of the Irish Celtic knot that is an endless line of eternal love, and the Shamrock that represents luck but also my Christian beliefs of the holy trinity.  My Russian heritage is best symbolized in the Russian nutcracker ballet that represents and combines my passion of art and of holid...

11/2/23

 HAPPY THURSDAY! Today in class we wrote our own poems. I wrote my poem about cheerleading because it’s a big part of my life. It was very hard to write a poem that went on for 40 lines. But I did it! I don’t have cheer today.