I would like to say I’m sorry to my mom. I love her so much she is one of the biggest parts of my life. She has been there for me every day no matter what without fail. I want to apologize for the days I was mean or not nice. Growing up at a teen girl leads to a lot of mood changes and learning to control that. So I want to say sorry and thank you for being the support in my life for everything!
My Heritage is a mix of different European cultures and religions. My ancestors came from Ireland, England, Scotland, Wales, Russia, and Austria. We have a mix of religious backgrounds of Catholicism, Methodist, and Jewish. While all from Europe, these backgrounds contribute to a melting pot of traditions, experiences and symbols. The first symbols are of flowers that represent my family are the Scottish Thistle that is a sign of strength and resolve, The Red Rose of England that represents passion and love, and the Welsh daffodil that represent new beginnings in America for my family and agricultural history in both Europe and America. The other symbols are that of the Irish Celtic knot that is an endless line of eternal love, and the Shamrock that represents luck but also my Christian beliefs of the holy trinity. My Russian heritage is best symbolized in the Russian nutcracker ballet that represents and combines my passion of art and of holid...
Comments
Post a Comment